January 29, 2022

Become A Model

Are you curious about becoming a webcam model? Want to know which cam sites are the best to work for and which cam site will make you the most money?

You came to the right place!

Stripchat is a great choice for new models that need to earn as much as possible in their first few weeks. The site offers up to 60% rev share to models, and has a special feature where new models get boosted site placement for 2 weeks to help you get established and earn real money in your first few weeks.

Chaturbate is the largest cam site in the world by traffic, with over 300 million monthly visitors. It's also the fastest cam site with the most robust technology. A benefit of Chaturbate is that you get to keep 60% of your earnings, which is high compared to most cam sites, and they pay out weekly, so you can start getting paid rather quickly.

Where Camsoda really shines is for models who want to use their cam site to also offer photos and videos. The top Camsoda models actually make more money from selling photos and videos to viewers than they do from the tips they receive directly from actual camming.

BongaCams is a good choice if you want to work for tips in a free show with high traffic. It pays out the highest % of revenue to the model of any cam site online today. It generally has great reviews from the models who use it.

 

ManyVids On tips, MV Crush subscriptions, and custom content, you keep 80 percent of whatever the user pays. For all other services, you keep 60 percent, which is more on par with industry standard. ManyVids offers pay per view photos and videos, as well as custom videos!

Pornhub is a video platform to make ad revenue, sell your videos and build your fan base on the largest adult platform in the world with over 3 billion visits a month.

OnlyFans is not a cam site, it's actually a paid, subscriber-only social media platform. It's just like an Instagram or Twitter account, except your followers have to pay you a monthly subscription fee in order to view your posts and feed. You set the price of the subscription (typically $5 - $30 / month per follower). OnlyFans takes a 20%, and the remaining 80% of the subscription fee goes to you.

Restream is a multi-streaming service that allows you to broadcast your content to more than 30 streaming platforms simultaneously.